Try Eat Right Now Free for 7 days
– Limited access to modules, tools, and exercises
– Daily guided lessons on how to work with eating
– Unlimited access to mindfulness exercises and craving tools
– Online community forum and journal
– Weekly live sessions with Dr. Jud Brewer, MD, PhD and our team of experts
– Theme Weeks, bonus content, and optional weight loss content
Lifetime SubscriptionSkip the free trial
1-Year Subscription7-day free trial
6-Month Subscription7-day free trial
1-Month Subscription7-day free trial
About Your Free Trial
We ask for your payment details up front so you can experience full access to the program and seamlessly continue your journey with Eat Right Now after your free trial ends.
You’ll have access to the first week of modules to see if the program is right for you.
You can expect to learn about:
- The science behind why we eat when we’re not hungry
- The mindless eating habit loop
- Reward-based learning
- Mindfulness tools to combat unhelpful triggers & behaviors
- How to be kind to ourselves
Habit change takes time, and we recommend working with Eat Right Now for at least 2 months.
If you choose not to subscribe or unsubscribe at any point, you will have limited access to the program.
Basic access includes:
- The first 4 modules
- Limited in-app tools
- Select mindfulness exercises
- All core modules
- All behavior change tools
- All mindfulness exercises and meditations
- Online community and journal
- Weekly calls with Dr. Jud and our team of experts
- Bonus content
- Theme Weeks
Don’t worry, you will not be charged immediately.
Your payment will be processed on the 7th day of your free trial, and we’ll email you a heads up beforehand.
Your subscription will automatically renew each 1, 6, or 12 months, depending on your subscription plan.
A lifetime subscription means you’ll always have full access to the program and don’t need to worry about renewing a subscription.
You can cancel anytime!